This weekly industry-based WebEx is for those with a significant finance function in their job role.
Join this WebEx to hear…
- The government finance packages to support firms and protect jobs against the impact of Covid-19. Including support for companies that fall between eligibility for a CBILS and the Bank of England's Covid Corporate Finance Facility for larger firms.
- Changes to insolvency law aimed at preventing companies unable to meet debts due to the impact of Covid-19 from being forced to file for bankruptcy.
- Impacts of Covid-19 on corporate reporting or audit requirements.
- Tracy Black, Director, CBI Scotland
- Chris Wilford, Head of Financial Services Policy, Financial Services, CBI
- Jordan Cummins, Senior Associate Director & Head of Policy, London, CBI
Who should join this webinar?
This webinar will be of importance to those with a major finance function in their job, or those with the following job titles:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
Register your place today.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Colette Cunningham.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.