As an FD, you play a pivotal role in the strategic direction of your business. Are you seizing the moment? Learn more about the opportunities and risks facing business in 2020.
A forum for those with a significant finance function in their job role, you will benefit from expert insights and shared learning experiences to enable you to make better business decisions.
Here are four good reasons to attend this network:
- Participate in an expert-led discussion which will address the key issues and challenges likely to affect your business this year, including the policy agenda from the newly elected Conservative Government
- Under Chatham House Rule, hear key strategic insights from peers in other sectors, as they share best practice and provide fresh perspectives on a range of common themes, including risk management
- The opportunity to build your peer network regionally and nationally - and grow your professional profile
- Learn more about CBI priorities in 2020 and how you can get in involved and benefit from this first-hand intelligence
As a market leader in economic surveys the CBI is uniquely able to provide you with invaluable expertise. Our forecasts for UK and global macroeconomic activity are covered extensively in the media and are actively followed by policymakers and stakeholders making this event a valuable resource as we have entered a post-Brexit landscape for business.
Who should attend?
This event is for CBI members only and brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse - with leaders from different businesses, regions and sectors. To enable diversity, all tickets will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
Please express your interest in attending this event by ‘booking a ticket’. The CBI will confirm ticketing allocations by personal email. You will particularly benefit from this event if you are a:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
Thank you to our sponsor:
If you have any questions:
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.