As businesses focus on building back better in 2021 and grapple with the uncertainties posed by the end of the transition period, join senior company finance executives from Wales at these quarterly meetings to discuss the issues that matter most to you.
As well as hearing from other finance executives, you’ll hear from expert speakers and exchange thoughts and ideas in a Chatham House setting chaired by Ian Price, Director, CBI Wales.
Join our next Finance Directors Network call, where we'll be joined by Susannah Odell, Principal Policy Adviser, Tax and Fiscal Policy, CBI to discuss:
- The current government emergency COVID-19 support measures and what to expect in the next three to six months
- What the Budget means for your company and your long-term business investment opportunities.
Some questions to consider:
- How is your company performing as we approach the year end?
- How is your company looking to finance future growth over the next five years?
- What areas are you looking to invest in? Have these changed since the pandemic? Do you feel like there is government support in place (e.g. through the Budget) to do this?
- We will also be joined by a guest speaker who will present a case study and will share their company's challenges and insights during the pandemic.
- Ian Price, Director, CBI Wales
- Susannah Odell, Principal Policy Adviser, Tax and Fiscal Policy, CBI
- Guest speaker (tbc)
YOU WILL PARTICULARLY BENEFIT FROM THIS EVENT IF YOU ARE A:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function.
We want to hear how your business has been affected, what you are doing differently, and what your business needs are to survive and thrive.
This Webex meeting is for CBI members.
Webex dial-in details will be sent in your confirmation email.