This forthnightly industry-based webex meeting is to support those with a significant finance function in their job role in the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber regions.
The webex will focus on the key practical issues that your business is facing as the government begins to think about restarting the economy.
We will be keen to explore, in a Chatham House B2B environment with you the following:
Future finance and restarting the UK economy
- CBILS, BBLS and CLBILS - experiences of the schemes and how successfully they have been deployed
- New financial products needed beyond the current government backed emergency funds.
- What are the long term financing options and economic outlook
- Beckie Hart, Regional Director, CBI Yorkshire and the Humber
- A member of the CBI Policy Team
Who should join this webinar?
This webinar will be of importance to those with a major finance function in their job, or those with the following job titles:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior leader working in the finance function
This WebEx meeting is by exclusive invitation only to CBI members.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Roger Justin.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.