Join other talented, ambitious future leaders from across British industry. Offering a unique opportunity for the next generation of leaders to network, collaborate and discuss challenges.
Attend this Future Leaders Network (NE) and you will:
- Join expert led discussion that will address the key issues and challenges affecting the North East economy
- Connect with like-minded individuals that are experiencing similar challenges in today’s business environment
- Benefit from the sharing of best practice and ideas
- Leave with practical take-aways which can be implemented into your business
- Build your network and personal profile
You will hear from Alistair Westwood, CBI Deputy Regional Director North East & Cumbria, who will give a political update including a general state of the nation briefing on issues coming down the track.
Who should attend?
Attendees must be rising stars under 35 within a CBI member organisation. This event is for those individuals already nominated and elected onto the Network.
Space is limited at this event so please book early to secure your seat.
Dress code: Business Attire
Interested in joining the network?
If you would like more information on how to register or nominate a colleague to the Future Leaders Network, please contact your CBI account manager.
Please view our full events calendar for other CBI events held throughout the UK.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the North East Event team
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.