Join Matthew Fell and John Foster at the first Government Affairs Network of 2020 and hear the latest political intelligence ahead of the European Council.
The Government Affairs Network is the CBI's quarterly gathering of senior public affairs, communications and policy professionals and offers a platform for members to discuss the biggest issues of the day.
The benefits of attending this include:
- Hearing the latest CBI analysis of current events in the political and economic spheres
- Accessing up-to-the-minute intelligence from the CBI’s Policy and Campaigns teams
- Connecting with likeminded individuals experiencing similar challenges in the current business environment
Gain expert insights from the CBI’s senior team:
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director
- John Foster, Director of Campaigns
Who should attend?
This event is open to all members that work in government affairs, including:
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / External Affairs
- Policy Managers / Heads of / Director
- Senior Communications and PR professionals
08:30 – Registration and networking breakfast
09:00 – Welcome
09:05 – Economic and political briefing, followed by audience Q&As
Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
John Foster, Director of Campaigns, CBI
10:30 – Close of event
Please be advised that the location of this event is subject to change.
Further information about tickets:
This event is exclusive to CBI member organisations. Please be advised that attendance is limited to two places permember organisation. Space is limited at this event so book your place today.
Can't make this date?
We run quarterly GAN webinars throughout the year - dates to be announced in due course.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Emelie Forsberg.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.