Stay up to date with the latest political developments at the first CBI Government Affairs Network of 2021.
Join us as we discuss the biggest issues of the day under Chatham House Rule, providing you with exclusive CBI insights into what you can expect from the political landscape in 2021 and how your business can plan for a year of recovery.
Attending this event will allow you to:
- Access CBI intel on what business can expect from the 2021 policy landscape via the CBI’s latest political engagements
- Get to grips with government priorities for the coming months and beyond
- Hear from the CBI’s senior team on how business can play a role in shaping the UK’s global agenda, including the G7 and COP26
- Get up to speed on the CBI’s long-term economic vision plan and the reaction from UK policymakers
- Understand how the public affairs industry is reacting to the year ahead, with exclusive insights from GAN’s strategic partner Cavendish Advocacy
- Ask questions directly to the CBI’s senior team as well as GAN’s strategic partner Cavendish Advocacy
- Find out the latest result from an exclusive poll by YouGov which asks MPs views on UK's future prospects.
- Rain Newton-Smith, Chief Economist, CBI
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Alex Challoner, Managing Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Darren Yaxley, Research Director, Reputation & B2B Research, YouGov
- Chaired by Callum Biggins, Campaigns Director, CBI
13:30 Welcome address
13:35 Panel discussion – what does the political landscape currently look like?
13.50 Audience Q&A – including live questions from attendees
14:00 Panel discussion – how can business navigate the political winds for the remainder of 2021?
14:15 Audience Q&A
14:25 Closing remarks
Who should attend?
This event is open to all CBI members that work in government affairs, including:
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / External Affairs
- Policy Managers / Heads of / Director
- Senior Communications and PR professionals
If you think your colleague would benefit from this event, please forward them the event page.