Whether it is assessing the latest coronavirus developments, adjusting to the ever-changing business environment, or looking to capitalise on the political milestones in the coming months, the challenges facing government affairs professionals remain as high as ever.
To help make sense of the latest twists and turns, join us for an expert discussion, including insights on:
- The CBI’s conversations across Westminster and Whitehall on how government is approaching Stage 4 of easing lockdown restrictions in England, next steps on financial support and the ongoing Social Distancing and Covid Status Certificate reviews
- The latest developments in the UK political environment and what these mean for business, including key takeaways from the May local elections and Queen’s Speech
- Key government priorities for the Spending Review and Budget due this autumn.
- Attitudes towards the race to net zero amongst the public and MPs, examining how businesses can get involved in delivering net zero, and the fiscal challenges of doing so.
- Chaired by Callum Biggins, Campaigns Director, CBI
- Alex Challoner, Managing Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Louise Hellem, Director of Economic Policy, CBI
- Darren Yaxley, Research Director, Reputation & B2B Research, YouGov
Who should attend?
This event is exclusive to CBI member organisations and open to all members working in government affairs, including:
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / External Affairs
- Policy Managers / Heads of / Director
- Senior Communications and PR professionals
Do you have a colleague who would benefit from attending this event? Send the event link to them as it is free for all CBI members.