Join us as we discuss the biggest issues of the day under Chatham House rule, providing you with exclusive CBI insights as we head into an autumn packed with bumper political milestones.
We'll be covering the CBI's reaction to the return of the in-person Party Conference season, October's Budget and Spending Review as well as how we see the next few months unfolding ahead of COP26 in November.
- Hear about the government’s top priorities for autumn, including the latest intel on their approach to managing the pandemic, and how the CBI sees this shaping the policy landscape over the coming months
- Access exclusive CBI insight from the first in-person Party Conference season in two years
- Hear directly from the CBI’s senior team on what to expect as we look ahead to COP26, as well as October's Budget and Spending Review
- Ask questions directly to the CBI’s senior team as well as GAN’s strategic partners Cavendish Advocacy and YouGov.
- John Foster, Chief Campaign Director, CBI (Chair)
- Matthew Fell, Chief Policy Director, CBI
- Louise Hellem, Director of Economic Policy, CBI
- Gareth Morgan, Managing Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Darren Yaxley, Research Director, Reputation & B2B Research, YouGov
Who should attend?
This event is exclusive to CBI member organisations and open to all members working in government affairs, including:
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / External Affairs
- Policy Managers / Heads of / Director
- Senior Communications and PR professionals
Do you have a colleague who would benefit from attending this event? Send the event link to them as it is free for all CBI members.