Join Matthew for an informal discussion, about the opportunities and challenges facing business in the North East region. This event will be held via WebEx.
Matthew is particularly interested to hear from our members on a range of topical issues including coronavirus, the ongoing government response to the pandemic including support initiatives and regrowth of the economy. Matthew will also give an update on what we can expect from Brexit at the end of the year.
Four great reasons to register for this event are:
- Hear the CBI’s latest interactions with Government through Matthew's role as CBI Chief Policy Director
- Gain fresh perspectives and intelligence on key issues and challenges affecting business, before posing questions to Matthew during our Chatham House Q&A
- Build your profile and make lasting business connections that will help drive your business forward during these times of uncertainty
- Have the opportunity to take part in a discussion on the economy, alongside other regional business leaders and stakeholders.
You'll particularly benefit from this event if you are
- Business Leaders / CEO's / MDs / COO's
- Government or Public Affairs / Corporate Affairs Directors / Heads of
- Strategy VP's / Directors
- Finance Directors