Are you concerned about funding our future? Rain Newton-Smith, CBI's Chief Economist will be meeting with members to shape the solutions to help drive the change business needs to see. The Bank of England is keen to collect economic insight and intelligence from the business community, which it uses to inform its reports, policies and activities.
Attend this event and you will:
- Gain expert insight from the CBI’s Economic Intellegence team
- Help influence and shape CBI policy, and our Government response
- Access up-to-the-minute information
- Make new connections in the local business community who are also tackling this issue
This is a CBI member only briefing. You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are:
- Government Affairs / Corporate Affairs Director/Heads of
- Public Affairs Directors / Heads of
- Business Leader / CEO’s / COO
- Strategy VP / Director
- Finance Director / CFO
Important information about tickets
This event is by invitation only, which will be sent to members via email.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Elena Savvides.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.