Join us for the first ever CBI London International Trade Conference, where you will hear the latest insights on emerging trends in international trade and new trade policies that could impact your business.
The importance of understanding the UK’s role in the global economy and what global factors will impact your business has never been so important. This event will look at how you navigate your way through these turbulent times.
Here are five reasons you should attend:
• NEW - Trade Policy Training Sessions. These sessions will educate you on what you need to know on new trade policy to help you understand how you can make it work in your business
• Listen to senior representatives on how you Trade in a post-Brexit world, allowing you to operate and thrive in these challenging times
• Get practical advice on the next steps to internationalise your business and how you put those plans into action
• Network and share best practice with other senior business leaders who are facing the same challenges as you
• Join Ambassadors, senior international trade policy experts and your peers at our exclusive networking drinks reception.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI
- Ben Digby, Director of International Trade, CBI
- Sam Lowe, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for European Reform
- Karen Betts, CEO, Scotch Whisky Association
- Antonia Romeo Permanent Under Secretary, DIT
- Katherine Bennett, Senior VP, Airbus
Who should attend?
All CBI members and non-members are welcome. Those most likely to benefit from attending are individuals responsible for:
• International and trade remit
• Government Affairs representatives
• SME and MSB CEO’s, Managing Directors and Finance Directors
CBI Members benefit from free tickets – a saving of £450.
If the event is heavily subscribed, member ticket restrictions may need to be applied.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Carley Stump.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.