This industry-based forum for peer-to-peer sharing and learning will consider the key HR challenges and opportunities affecting UK business, including political and legal developments as well as workplace trends.
These networks address issues such as diversity and inclusion, immigration, skills and current labour market trends, while also giving attending members the opportunity to share their experiences and help to influence our policy outputs in these key areas.
Here are five good reasons to join this network:
- Expertise – it is an exclusive network for senior HR professionals and those with a major HR function in their job role
- Intelligence - hear from a CBI policy adviser or external professional who will provide insight and lead the discussion on a relevant theme or issue
- Shared learning - exchange practical ideas about how to make your leadership, management and working practices more effective at driving business performance
- Forward thinking – discuss the major barriers standing in the way of exceptional leadership, engagement and development practices
- Leave with practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business.
You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are:
- Chief of People
- Head of HR
- HR Director
- Director of People / Talent
- Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Do you have a colleague who would benefit from this event? Send the event link to them as the event is free to attend for CBI members.