With flatlining growth and productivity rates well below our International peers. Efforts to improve productivity don't often focus on embedding practice. Join our experts to learn how you can help.
Join Jennifer Beckwith, CBI Principal Policy Adviser, Employment Law and Employee Relations for an unique opportunity for you to network, collaborate and discuss current business challenges and trends facing you in the year ahead in 2020, including solving the productivity puzzle through the power of people.
Here are four great reasons you should attend:
- Delve into the insights from Great Job – the CBI’s campaign to solve the productivity puzzle through the power of people – and understand what this means for your business
- Exchange practical ideas about how to make your leadership, management and working practices more effective at driving business performance
- Discuss the major barriers standing in the way of exceptional leadership, engagement and development practices
- Leave with practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
This event is suitable for all senior business leaders with responsibility for organisational strategy, organisational design, people, innovation and culture change, including:
- HR Directors / Managers
- Managing Directors / CEO's
- Chief Financial Officers
Arm yourself with the intelligence that your business really needs to make better decisions. Book your place today.
This event brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse - with leaders from different businesses, regions, sectors and job roles. To enable diversity, all spaces will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Roger Justin.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.