HR teams across all organisations and sectors are continually evolving to keep pace with the changing world of work and rising focus on performance and productivity. Connect, learn and solve issues together.
This is a unique opportunity for Senior HR Executives to network, collaborate and discuss current business challenges and explore the trends facing you in 2019.
Attend this People and Skills Network and you will:
- Join a CBI expert led discussion on the trends in the HR landscape addressing the key issues facing those within a People and Skills function
- Agenda to follow shortly, but topics would typically include the apprenticeship levy, immigration and the ageing workforce
- Connect with your peers, share ideas and take away best-practice
Who should attend?
This is a CBI member only network for senior leaders in roles such as:
- Chief of People
- Head of HR
- HR Director
- Director of People/Talent
- Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Space is limited at this event so book your place today.
Important information about tickets:
This event brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse with leaders from different businesses, regions, sectors and job roles. To enable diversity, all spaces will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
Dress code: Business Attire If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Roger Justin.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here Terms and Conditions
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here