With diversity and inclusion continuing to rise up the business agenda, start 2021 by joining our expert speakers to discuss what is next for D&I in the workplace. In this session we will share some of the issues and concerns we are hearing from employers around this topic.
We’ll also discuss the steps employers should be taking to support disabled employees and those with mental health conditions. And with the BLM movement shining a spotlight on racial equality in the workplace, what steps can employers take to support their BAME staff, and at a wider level promote an anti-racist message?
- Anna Koch, Senior Policy Adviser, Employment Law and Employee Relations, CBI
- Gillian MacLellan, Partner, CMS LLP
Here are five good reasons to join this network:
- Expertise - it is an exclusive network for senior HR professionals and those with a major HR function in their job role
- Intelligence - hear from a CBI policy adviser or external professional who will provide insight and lead the discussion on a relevant theme or issue
- Shared learning - exchange practical ideas about how to make your leadership, management and working practices more effective at driving business performance
- Forward thinking - discuss the major barriers standing in the way of exceptional leadership, engagement and development practices
- Leave with practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business.
You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are a:
- Chief of People
- Head of HR
- HR Director
- Director of People / Talent
- Diversity and Inclusion Lead