Environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies and strategic priorities are becoming more important to HR leaders and how this attracts and retains employees, embeds culture and reinforces trust in business. However, it can be challenging to understand how HR leadership can really add value and contribute in the ESG sphere.
We will be joined by Foot Anstey, our strategic partner, and the objective of this session is to facilitate a discussion around how HR leaders understand and communicate business priorities on ESG by sharing experiences, best practice, and practical steps which can have real impact in driving improvements and embedding change.
In this session we would like to explore the following questions with members:
- How do you engage employees on ESG initiatives and policies, particularly those that often sit within the remit of HR teams such as diversity and inclusion, modern slavery and anti-bribery act policies?
- How do you measure the impact of policies and training for the purposes of reporting on ESG?
- What barriers are you facing that may be holding back the implementation of an ESG strategy and what has been the most impactful?
Here are five good reasons to join this network:
- Expertise – it is an exclusive network for senior HR professionals and those with a major HR function in their job role
- Intelligence - hear from a CBI policy adviser or external professional who will provide insight and lead the discussion on a relevant theme or issue
- Shared learning - exchange practical ideas about how to make your leadership, management and working practices more effective at driving business performance
- Forward thinking – discuss the major barriers standing in the way of exceptional leadership, engagement and development practices
- Leave with practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are:
- Chief of People
- Head of HR
- HR Director
- Director of People/Talent
- Diversity and Inclusion Lead