This Webex panel session will answer your questions about data, with expert insight and practical solutions to the political, regulatory, and technical questions your business is grappling with.
Data is the lifeblood of the modern economy, underpinning sectors from financial services to advanced manufacturing. But major legal verdicts, technological advances, and ongoing trade negotiations have left businesses dealing with compliance challenges.
The webinar will cover:
- The political and legal context: What impact will Brexit have on data? Can firms still transfer data to the US following the Schrems II ruling? What should businesses expect as the UK recasts its relationships with international partners?
- The technological context: how are data protection regimes approaching cutting-edge technologies such as AI? How are regulators keeping up as innovation continues apace? How can businesses improve public trust in data-driven technologies?
- Roxanne Morison, (Head of Digital Policy, CBI) will chair the event
We will have representatives from the following sector:
- Ben Allgrove, (Partner, Baker McKenzie)
- Natalie Stockmann, (Data Privacy Director, Barclays)
- Senior representative, (ICO) (tbc)
Who should join this Webex meeting?
This event will be of importance to those with the following functions in their job:
- Data protection