As our regional businesses continue to overcome the unprecedented challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, join Nadhim Zahawi MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, BEIS and senior manufacturing leaders for a CBI policy briefing exploring how the manufacturing sector can ‘build back better’.
Key issues that will be discussed include the government’s priorities for the manufacturing sector following the initial impact of COVID-19, how the manufacturing sector can benefit from the vital role it has played in the production of critical equipment and how the manufacturing sector can ‘build back better’ and contribute to a green recovery.
- Nadhim Zahawi MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, BEIS
- Lee Collinson, National Head of Manufacturing, Barclays
- Tom Crotty, Chair of the CBI Manufacturing Council and Group Director, INEOS
Here are four good reasons to attend this briefing:
- Hear directly from a senior representative of the government on their priorities for manufacturing and how it plans to build resilience post-COVID-19
- Feed directly into government thinking on how manufacturing can support efforts to ‘build back better’
- Gain expert insight on the ongoing challenges facing manufacturing firms as the UK begins its recovery from COVID-19
- Share best practice on manufacturing in the ‘new normal’ with other business leaders in the sector
You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are:
- CEOs/COOs/FDs/Managing Directors
- Supply Chain / Manufacturing Directors
Book your place today.
This is free for CBI member and all CBI members are welcome.
This event is a webex meeting and the details to join the call will be sent to you in the joining instructions.
This event is sponsored by:
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Events Manager, Roger Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.