Join CBI Economics and local government representatives for a CBI policy briefing exploring the impacts of clean air initiatives on business.
This roundtable session is to enable an engaging dialogue around the issue of air pollution and what it means for stakeholders and local businesses. Key issues to be discussed include:
- The economic value of cleaner air
- The policy landscape of clean air
- Clean Air Zones
- Local +/- business impact of initiatives to achieve cleaner air.
By attending this event, you will also:
- Hear the latest economic analysis and findings from CBI Economics on:
- the economic benefits on the UK economy of achieving clean air
- the economic impact of achieving NO2 targets in the North West through Clear Air Zones
- Review the policy landscape for clean air and hear from local government representatives tasked with achieving national targets
- Share best practice and learnings on the local +/- business impacts of clean air policies
- Contribute to the shaping of CBI policy in this area.
You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are a:
- Business Leader / CEO / COO
- Strategy VP / Director
- Finance Director
- Government Affairs / Corporate Affairs Director
It will also be of special relevance if your business/sector is:
- Located in and around the larger cities in each region since that’s where air pollution is likely to be highest and where there is the highest level of population exposure. It is also where most clean air policies will be introduced, which have the potential to impact business
- Associated with addressing the impacts of air pollution
- Associated with sources of air pollution, for example the transport and construction sectors
- Likely to be impacted by Clean Air Zones
- Engaging large workforces as these organisations are more likely to be impacted by the health and economic effects of air pollution.