With a year until the UK’s hosting of COP26, explore what business can do to accelerate progress towards net-zero emissions. Hear from James Diggle (Head of Energy and Climate Change, CBI), about the latest policy developments that will impact business plans, and learn about the experiences of other businesses as we look to build back better following the pandemic.
By attending this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about the Goal 13 Impact Platform, a new initiative to support the business community to achieve our climate ambitions by showcasing examples of business best practice, galvanise business climate commitments and action plans, and influence domestic and international policy in the lead-up to COP26
- Hear from local businesses and stakeholders about the latest net-zero developments and how they are responding to the coronavirus pandemic
- Receive an update from the CBI’s energy and climate change team about the latest policy developments and how they will impact on your business.
- Understand more about the latest policy developments that will impact business plans, with an interactive Q&A session, keynote speakers and a case study
- Learn about the experiences of other businesses such as EDF Energy and Anglian Water
- Hear from businesses in your area about emissions reduction plans.
We'll be hearing from:
- Julia Pyke, SZC Director of Financing, EDF Energy
- James Diggle, Head of Climate Change, CBI
- Nicola Stopps, CEO, Simply Sustainable
- David Riley, Head of Carbon Neutrality, Anglian Water
- Plus more to be announced
This event is exclusively for CBI Members and guests of our strategic partner, EDF Energy.
This event benefits from a diversity of members being in attendance and representing all sectors.