How to ensure business continuity in the face of coronavirus
Join us for a review of the previous weeks’ developments and get the latest guidance and intelligence from Stuart Mullins (Partner, ClarksLegal LLP) and Russell Dann (Associate, Employment and Discrimination Law, ClarksLegal LLP) on:
- Financial support schemes available to SMEs, including tax implications and access to finance
- Employment implications of coronavirus and the steps firms need to take to ensure legal compliance when furloughing workers through the Job Retention Scheme.
You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions and comment at the end. If you have some questions in mind, please send them over email ahead of the webinar.
- Eugenia Migliori, Principal Policy Adviser, Employment Law and Employee Relations, CBI
- Russell Dann, Associate, Employment and Discrimination Law, ClarksLegal LLP
- Stuart Mullins, Partner, ClarksLegal LLP (specialist in SME Finance)
- Fiona Geskes, Principal Policy Adviser, Tax and Fiscal Policy, CBI