How to ensure business continuity in the face of coronavirus: your weekly update on the latest guidance and intelligence around the employment, tax, and financial implications of operating during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This week you'll get access to:
- Information on the new ‘bounce back’ small loan scheme for businesses
- Advice on communications and managing reputational risk
- Guidance on the implementation of the Job Retention Scheme and related employment issues.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the live session. If you have some questions in mind, please send them over email ahead of the webinar.
- Chris Wilford, Head of Financial Services Policy, CBI
- Caroline Daniel, Partner, Brunswick (guest speaker)
- Kim Sartin, Partner, Employment and Compensation, Baker McKenzie LLP (guest speaker)
- Deborah Fraser, Director - Regions, CBI (chair)