How to ensure business continuity in the face of coronavirus: your weekly update on the latest guidance and intelligence around the employment, tax, and financial implications of operating during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This week you'll get access to:
- Latest update on finance issues for SMEs - loans and business grants
- Guidance on how to prepare successful loan applications, including what supporting information to provide, how to evidence profitability, evidencing the impact of the coronavirus on profitability and the timelines for response and receiving funds
- Guidance on the key employment issues.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the live session. If you have some questions in mind, please send them over email ahead of the webinar.
- Chris Wilford, Head of Financial Services Policy, CBI
- Ana Isabel Gallego, Senior Sector Advisor, Financial Services Policy, CBI
- Alex Beardsley, Managing Director, ABL Business (guest speaker)
- Julia Wilson, Partner, Employment and Compensation, Baker McKenzie (guest speaker)
- Deborah Fraser, Director - Regions, CBI (chair)