How to ensure business continuity in the face of coronavirus: your weekly update on the latest guidance and intelligence around the employment, tax, and financial implications of operating during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This week you'll get access to the latest guidance and information on the cyber security landscape, including:
- Current COVID-19 cyber threats
- Latest guidance issued by NCSC
- Update on the government-backed Cyber Essentials scheme
You will also get an update on the government’s furlough scheme, which has now been extended until the end of October. We will explore what the modified version of the scheme may look like, and what other options may be open to employers in structuring their workforce after the scheme changes at the end of July.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the live session. If you have some questions in mind, please send them over email ahead of the webinar.
- Fiona Geskes, Principal Policy Advisor, Tax and Fiscal Policy, CBI
- Stefan Martin, Partner, Hogan Lovells (guest speaker)
- Representative from the National Cyber Security Centre (guest speaker)
- Deborah Fraser, Director - Regions, CBI (chair)