Want to maximise your company reach and achieve real measurable results through social media, improve your personal brand and adapt to the ever-changing modern world.
Having a cohesive communications strategy helps you communicate with your customers more clearly. The more consistent your messaging, the more likely you are to attract and maintain loyal customers.
Join Ben Maughan, CEO of Epic Social, who has successfully created a brand, which has led to contracts with multi-national companies such as McDonald's, Audi and Stobart Group.
- Join expert led social media and brand management discussion that will address the key issues and challenges affecting SMEs
- Connect with likeminded individuals that are experiencing social media and brand challenges in today’s business environment
- Benefit from the sharing of best practice and ideas
- Leave with practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
- Build your network and personal profile
Who should attend?
An exclusive member only network for SMEs. You’ll benefit from this event if you are a:
- Managing Director
- Senior Leader
- Business Owner
Space is limited at this event so book your place today to secure your seat.
Important information about tickets:
This event is exclusive to CBI Members only, and tickets are limited (maximum 20).
This event brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse - with leaders from different businesses, regions, sectors and job roles. To enable diversity, all tickets will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Roger Justin.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here Terms and Conditions.