Join us for this webinar to get the latest information on issues relating to youth employability, including the government’s new ‘Kickstart’ scheme, and hear how businesses are ‘stepping up’ and supporting young people, including:
- Update from the CBI on how we’re working with business and government to support youth employment
- Overview of government guidance and initiatives, including the new ‘Kickstart’ scheme
- Next steps and how members can get involved
- Current careers education landscape
- How coronavirus has impacted the young people
- What steps businesses can take to support young people – including virtual career learning
- How employers and SMEs can help support graduates and young people during this time.
- Deborah Fraser, Regions Director, CBI (Chair)
- Alice Grimes, Senior Policy Adviser, Education and Skills, CBI
- James Uffindell, Founder and CEO, Bright Network
- Anna Frazer, Head of Employer Engagement, Careers and Enterprise Company
- Josh Adcock, Apprentice Policy and Research Coordinator, Youth Employment UK
- Katie Farrington, Director for Universal Credit and Employment Policy, DWP
If you have questions, or examples in mind, please email them over to email@example.com ahead of the webinar.