Join us for this webinar to get the latest guidance and intelligence on the implications of operating in a coronavirus impacted business environment.
The briefing will provide information on new support for an innovation and tech-led recovery and how you can access it.
Topics covered include:
- CBI update on priorities and actions to improve the environment for UK business innovation
- Hear from Innovate UK on how they support SMEs to innovate and opportunities to engage
- Navigating wider support available to adopt and embed new technology and management practices into your business
- Examples of innovation support which isn’t just about grant funding (finance, collaboration, sign-posting, research commercialisation)
- How small businesses can innovate in this current climate
- How businesses can engage with universities around innovation.
- Dr David Wilkes, Deputy Director – Innovation Collaboration and Engagement, Innovate UK
- Jon Kingsbury, Executive Director, Strategic Development, KTN
- Tamsin Mann, Director of Policy & Communication, Praxis Auril
- Kully Johal, Managing Partner Amaryllis Ventures Ltd
- Felicity Burch, Director of Innovation & Digital, CBI (Chair).
If you have questions, or examples in mind, please send them over by email to Diane.Williams@cbi.org.uk ahead of the webinar.