Join us to find out about the role of LEPs in providing support for SMEs, especially in providing funding for skills training. Our panelists will provide practical advice on how to easily use the LEP framework to re-skill and upskill your staff. They will highlight the support that is being put in place to help SMEs improve their resilience, productivity and plan their future workforce.
- Find out how you can access support through the Skills Bank resource to re-skill and upskill your staff
- Get practical advice on how, as an SME, you can:
- Find out what training is available
- How you can access it
- What the timelines are
- Where you can get support for your application
- Also, hear how Be the Business works with the LEP network to support SMEs.
- Duncan Kerr, Business Recovery Programme Manager, West of England Combined Authority
- Alexa Greaves, Chief Executive Officer, AAG and Sheffield City Region LEP Board Member
- Sarah Mackie, Head of HR, Zoo Digital Group
- Sheena McDermott, Networks and Innovation Lead, Be the Business
- Deborah Fraser, Regions Director, CBI (Chair)
If you have questions, or examples in mind, please send them over by email to Diane.Williams@cbi.org.uk ahead of the webinar.