With the move towards remote working, it is becoming clear that ensuring the good mental health and wellbeing of its workforce will massively benefit a SME business. Join us to learn:
- What the CBI is focusing on in this area
- What practical steps the CBI is undertaking to ensure the wellbeing of its remote working staff
- How to make remote working work and to ensure the wellbeing of a workforce
- How culture, leadership, management capabilities and job design can all affect the wellbeing of a workforce
- How to address fairness and work reallocation of work tasks
- How SME’s are managing remote working and what their concerns are.
- Emma Stewart MBE, CEO Timewise Foundation
- Lauren Adams, HR Director, CBI
- Joelle Warren MBE, Executive Chair and Founding Partner, Warren Partners
- Deborah Fraser, Director - Regions, CBI
If you have questions, or examples in mind, please send them over by email to Diane.Williams@cbi.org.uk ahead of the webinar.