We are delighted to announce the guest speaker for our next Women In Leadership Network Dinner is CBI’s Director of Innovation, Felicity Burch.
Felicity will be speaking on the importance of innovation within an organisation and how we as individuals can maximise opportunities within our workplace.
As highlighted in the CBI Ostrich to Magpie report, often it is by sharing and learning from others stories and experiences that we can make a step change and this session is designed to facilitate those opportunities.
Attendees will benefit from:
- Connecting with likeminded individuals that are experiencing similar challenges in today's business environment
- The sharing of best practice and ideas
- Opportunity to network and raise your own profile
The Women in Leadership Network is for CBI Members only and is for;
- Women in leadership positions in any sector, in any senior role
- Those five years from board level
This event brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse - with leaders from different businesses, regions, sectors and job roles. To enable diversity, all tickets will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Roger Justin.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here Terms and Conditions.