Offering an opportunity for senior female executives to hear from expert speakers, network, collaborate and discuss current business issues.
The Women in Leadership Network (North East) takes place three times a year, with expert led discussion. Each event allows members to hear from an inspiring female leader at the top of their game, sharing stories on their career, achievements and attitudes towards business.
All attendees will benefit from:
- An informative discussion that will address the key current challenges affecting those in leadership roles
- Connecting with like-minded individuals that are experiencing similar challenges in today's business environment
- The sharing of best practice and ideas
The Women in Leadership Network is for CBI Members only and is for;
- Women in leadership positions in any sector, in any senior role
- Those five years from board level
This event is for CBI members only and places are limited.
This event brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse - with leaders from different businesses, regions, sectors and job roles. To enable diversity, all tickets will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Roger Justin.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.