18 April 2024
12:00 - 14:00
Women in Leadership (Wales)
The CBI’s Women’s Leadership Network (Wales) is aimed at female executives, either at or close to Board level. The purpose is to empower women by hearing from speakers who, like yourself, are successfully pushing through the challenges that female leaders face.
At this event we will be joined by Rain Newton-Smith, Chief Executive, CBI for a deep-dive discussion on navigating through these challenging times and maintaining your authentic leadership style.
We bring leading women in business together to discuss the important topics of the day, while building a network of strong female leaders to share best practice and encouragement. Its aim is to champion and celebrate our region’s leading women in business as role models and success stories while also sharing their experiences and inspiring the next generation of female business leaders.
Following discussions, we will take your burning questions during an interactive audience Q&A, held under Chatham House Rule.
BY ATTENDING YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Take part in an informative discussion that will address the current challenges affecting those in leadership roles
- Share ideas with like-minded individuals that are experiencing similar challenges in today's business environment
- Engage directly with Rain, and ask her your burning questions in a Chatham House Rule environment.
This network is exclusive to CBI members and open to:
- Women in leadership positions in any sector, in any senior role
- Those five years from board level.
This event brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse - with leaders from different businesses, regions, sectors and job roles. To enable diversity, all tickets will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
EVENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
The CBI is committed to creating safe environments where members and guests can network learn from each other and share ideas to help shape stronger businesses for the whole economy – please read our updated Code of Conduct.
Hodge House 114-116 St Mary Street Cardiff