Senior Survey Analyst
Lois is a Senior Survey Analyst within the CBI’s Economics Intelligence team, with a background in survey methodology and research. Lois works on the monthly CBI Economics Business Surveys and assisting CBI Policy teams with their surveys. She has a keen interest in marketing the surveys and looks at creative ways to promote them.
In her spare time, Lois is studying a MSc Marketing and Data Analytics. Here, she is applying this knowledge to support the surveys and try new approaches to attract participants.
- Data Management
- Quantitative Research
- Survey Research Methodology
- Sample Development
- Sample Design
- Participant confidentiality
- Questionnaire Design
- Analytical skills and Statistics
CBI, Senior Survey Analyst
- Lois works within the Survey team, which consists of a Survey Team Manager and a Data Scientist.
- Lois works on all the CBI surveys and has been responsible for both ensuring their consistent accuracy and strives for a good response rate in all the surveys.
- She has a key interest in survey marketing, and has explored new areas of non-response modelling, email marketing and social media.
- Lois has helped support and test CBI's chosen IT and statistical sub-contractors to ensure the effective and accurate development of the CBI survey system.
CBI, Survey Analyst
- Within her role, Lois has worked on the delivery, as well as non-response issues, across the entire portfolio of CBI Business surveys.
- She enhanced her analytical skills within this role by producing her own reports.
- Whilst in this role, she achieved a certificate in Economic Principles at Birkbeck University.
CBI, Survey Executive
- Since joining the CBI, Lois has been responsible for the day-to-day operations of the CBI business surveys, alongside her Manager, Nicola.
- She efficiently files work, processes and distributes data to UK stakeholders, including Bank of England, HM Treasury, and data vendor organisations in the UK and across the world.
- Expanding her research skills, which she learnt during her BSc in Psychology
+44 (0) 7469 155 325