Shared insight and good practices to help businesses learn from each other.
Following the success of this years' conference in London, we are delighted to invite you to attend a half-day conference in central Newcastle on how your company can boost its performance by becoming more inclusive.
This event will bring together businesses to share experiences and offer solutions. Through a mixture of keynote, panel and interactive breakout sessions, you will gain ideas and practical advice to take back to your business.
The Programme will feature an impressive line-up of speakers, including:
- Emily Cox MBE, Director of Public Affairs, Virgin Money
- Emma Walton, Head of People, Greggs PLC
- Yvonne Smyth, Group Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Hays PLC
Our chair for this event will be Henrietta Jowitt, CBI Deputy Director-General
- Hear success stories from UK industry leaders - The UK’s changing relationship with the EU and business' evolving skills needs, makes moving towards more inclusive workplaces not only a commercial imperative, but an opportunity to deliver prosperity throughout the UK.
- Learn more about the tools you need to make progress, whether you are taking your first step or continuing your journey.
- Share your experiences and best practice to help other businesses
- CBI member - one complimentary place per organisation; additional tickets £50 plus vat.
- Non-members - £75 plus vat
Please contact Angela Gault if you would like more information - NE.Events@cbi.org.uk