Sharing insight and good practices to help businesses learn from each other
Following the success of last year’s event, we are delighted to invite you to attend our half-day conference in central London on how your company can boost its performance by becoming more inclusive.
This event will bring together businesses to share experiences and offer solutions. Through a mixture of keynote, panel and interactive breakout sessions, you will gain ideas and practical advice to take back to your business.
This year's agenda will feature an impressive line-up of speakers, including:
- Bruce Daisley, Vice President Europe, Twitter
- Emily Cox, Director of Public Affairs, Virgin Money
- Ivan Menezes, Chairman of Movement to Work and Diageo CEO
- Dr Liz Jackson MBE, Marketing Director, BCMS
- Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI
The UK’s changing relationship with the EU and business’ evolving skills needs makes moving towards more inclusive workplaces not only a commercial imperative, but an opportunity to deliver prosperity throughout the UK.
This conference will provide you with the tools you need to make progress, whether you are taking your first step or continuing your journey.