The must-attend event of the year with an exclusive line-up of international speakers discussing emerging markets & export opportunities for businesses in the Northern hub.
We are excited to be hosting this year's annual CBI Global Growth Conference in the North East of England.
Designed for SME's throughout the country, the day will feature speeches, case studies, panels and breakout sessions to help you understand how your business can explore and grow its exporting potential. The day will also provide an opportunity to network, share good practice and access peer to peer support from CBI members.
- Market intelligence and advice from the Department for International Trade
- CEO Masterclasses from leading exporters, including Sarat Pediredla, Chief Executive Officer, hedgehog lab (global app developer); and Raman Sehgal, Managing Director Ramarketing (international marketing agency). Includes Q&A
Panel discussion: Accelerating tech-sector growth with Alan Laing, Managing Director, Sage UK; and Nick Forbes, Leader, Newcastle City Council
- Breakout sessions: Playing by the rules: Understanding the local market (Colin Hewitt, Head of Commercial, Ward Hadaway); and Making the most of government support (Department for International Trade)
- Expert insights on emerging markets & emerging opportunities from
- Colin McCullagh, UK Director, British Centres for Business, UAE;
- Shehla Hasan, Country Director, India, CBI;
- Carlos E. Sanchez Pavon, Regional Director Europe and Africa, ProMexico; and
- Ross Hunter, Executive Director, UK-ASEAN Business Council
- David Watson, Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner, UK and Ireland, Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
- An international ambassador will also deliver a keynote address - to be announced closer to the event
The event will close with a networking drinks reception at 17:00 - you will have the opportunity to chat with our speakers, share good practice and access peer to peer support from CBI members. The event promises to leave you more motivated - and better equipped - to drive forward your exporting journey.
This is the must-attend event of the year!
Book your tickets
Demand for this event is hight so please book early to avoid disappointment.