The must-attend event of the year with an exclusive line-up of international speakers discussing emerging markets & export opportunities for businesses in the Northern hub.
This is an exciting opportunity for businesses in the Northern regions and Scotland to join us for a conference that boasts a fantastic international line-up of speakers who are all looking forward to sharing their experiences of innovation, exporting and growing international markets.
The event is designed to inform, motivate and inspire local business leaders who export or are thinking about exporting. The day will also provide an opportunity to network, share good practice and access peer to peer support from other business leaders.
- Keynote Address from Mr Koji Tsuruoka, Ambassador of Japan to the United Kingdom
- Market intelligence and advice from the Department for International Trade
- CEO Masterclasses from leading exporters, including Sarat Pediredla, Chief Executive Officer, hedgehog lab (leading app developer); and Raman Sehgal, Managing Director Ramarketing (international marketing agency).
- Panel discussion: Supportive Underlying Infrastructure with speakers from Port of Tyne, Newcastle International Airport and North East LEP
- Panel discussion: Accelerating tech-sector growth with Alan Laing, Managing Director, Sage UK; and Nick Forbes, Leader, Newcastle City Council
- Breakout sessions: Playing by the rules: Understanding the local market (Colin Hewitt, Head of Commercial, Ward Hadaway); and Making the most of government support (Department for International Trade)
- Expert insights on emerging markets & emerging opportunities from
- Shehla Hasan, Country Director, India, CBI;
- Andres Espinosa Aceves, Director for UK and Ireland, ProMexico
- Ross Hunter, Executive Director, UK-ASEAN Business Council; and
- David Watson, Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner, UK and Ireland, Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
Book your tickets
With very few tickets remaining, please act now to secure your place. For more information and to register please contact Lindi Wooding on 0191 255 4414 or email Lindi.email@example.com