Exclusive 24hr conference designed specifically for Chief Executives/Managing Directors of medium sized business in the region.
The Northern Ireland MSB conference brings together companies from across the mid-market to share knowledge and best practice whilst also helping to influence the wider policy debate.
With high quallity discussions and presentations by special guest speakers from a wide range of sectors including AJ Power, Almac, and Norbrook, this event presents the ideal opportunity for representatives to network and build invaluable contacts.
Audience: The unique event is designed specifically for senior executives of medium sized business - those with a turnover above £10m.
Benefits to delegates:
- High quality discussion and speakers.
- Exclusive networking / contact building over a valuable 24 hour period away from your office.
- Delegate pack for each session over two days.
- Light lunch on arrival and refreshments throughout each day.
- 3-course dinner with wine on the evening, with after-dinner speaker and time to relax with fellow delegates.
- Full Irish breakfast on following morning
- Networking lunch at close of day 2
Read more about the success of last year's MSB Conference here
What delegates said about last years' event:
- "For me the most interesting aspect is real people talking about how they resolved real problems"
- "Best two days I spent out of the business in the last 3 years!"
(Hugh Ross, MD, Canyon Europe)
- "Thank you for facilitating a highly motivational and informative insights from top Irish business leaders...I cam away inspired ..."
(Seamus McKeague. MD, Creagh Concrete)
- "Great entrepreneurial energy and thought provoking"
(Michael Guerin, MD, Medicare)
- "I attend many events and this has to be my stand out one this year..."
(Tina McKenzie, MD Staffline)