Ahead of the General Election, business leaders and politicians can act on the emerging consensus that unites them – to deliver sustainable economic growth which improves our standard of living today and in the future.
Informed by hundreds of industry leaders and 70 trade associations representing thousands of businesses, and spanning all regions of the UK, the CBI Business Manifesto: Delivering Sustainable Growth, sets out a programme for government across five missions, with ambitions for its first 100 days, 100 weeks, and Parliamentary term.
- Signalling ambition to make the UK economy the most competitive and trusted destination for investment
- Futureproofing the UK’s labour market to drive inclusive growth
- Honouring climate commitments to drive green growth for the benefit of all
- Demonstrating UK global leadership in high-growth technology and innovation
- Delivering resilient public services through a new era of partnership.
This is the time to come together to take decisive action in an uncertain world, delivering prosperity through a positive vision for the UK economy.
The publication of the CBI Business Manifesto is just the beginning. Throughout 2024, the CBI will help frame and lead the economic debate in the UK, raising the voice of business and campaigning for action to deliver sustainable growth.
Please contact Katie Miller for more information.