To unleash the full potential of business for the UK economy and society, 2022 must be a year of action.
Read the CBI’s plan to deliver for UK business across 2022 as announced at our Annual Conference. It outlines the CBI’s priorities for the year ahead to:
- Take forward areas of opportunity through government policy
- Continue tackling the immediate challenges facing firms
- Equip your business with the tools, knowledge, and network to make progress today towards the opportunities available to your business in the decade ahead.
This is a plan developed with business for business; to enable you to plan today for today, and to plan today for tomorrow.
Learn more about new ways to engage with the CBI to shape, embrace and lead change, and measure your progress across our six themes – decarbonisation, innovation, globalised trade, thriving regions, a changing workforce, and a healthier nation.
Get involved today! Download to learn more about:
- The CBI’s priorities at a glance
- The full breakdown of actions for government, the CBI and your business
- What success looks like in 2022
- How to get involved.