Don't miss the premier business event in the NW region with senior business leaders, political representatives and media.
This years' dinner is sure to inform, inspire and entertain.... and we are very excited to announce the speaker line up for our Great Business Discussion:
- Josh Hardie, CBI Deputy Director General
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Kate Bell Head of the Rights, International, Social and Economics Department
British Trade Union Congress (TUC)
- (Chair) Andy Bounds, Financial Times Correspondent and Enterprise Editor
- John Pienaar, BBC's Deputy Political Editor
There will be plenty of opportunity for networking and building your business connections. Dessert will now be served as canapes, enabling you to forge new connections, reconnect with clients and enjoy down time with colleagues. Use the CBI digital programme to navigate the room and make best use of this time.
Gain thought-provoking insights and entertain clients as we celebrate business success with more than 200 senior business leaders at CEO/MD level.
CBI Members: £130 + VAT per head & Table of 10 £1,300+ VAT
CBI Non-members: £150+VAT per head & Table of 10 £1,500+ VAT
All tickets inclusive of pre-drinks, food and wine for your table
Few places remaining - please contact Julia.Fox@cbi.org.uk to secure your space now.