CBI's event dedicated to medium-sized business returns for 2018 to explore the intelligence and capabilities needed to help growing businesses succeed in the current climate.
CBI's MSB: Business Insight Conference returns for 2018 to the brand new venue of 30 Euston Square on 26 June.
We are delighted to announce that Andrew Griffiths MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, will join us as our keynote speaker.
He joins a host of UK business leaders, including:
- Andy Woods, CEO, Adnams
- Richard Laughton, Chair at Sharing Economy UK and CEO at easyCar
- Caroline Moore, Head of People, Sage UK
- Karl Tucker, Managing Director, Yeo Valley
CBI Director-General Carolyn Fairbairn will also be speaking and we are delighted to have Breakfast Business Reporter and acclaimed journalist Declan Curry chairing the day.
Set your strategy with confidence, using insight from practical keynote, panel and breakout sessions on key issues affecting growing businesses including:
- Driving a sustainable, profitable growth through exporting
- Increasing productivity through an effective health and wellbeing strategy
- Is your technology investment enabling your business?
- Improving productivity and business reputation through employee engagement
From forging new business connections to gaining the latest intelligence from government and seasoned UK business experts, you will leave the day better equipped and more confident to meet the challenges in your organisation.
Cost of event
- CBI Member (Medium Sized Business) - £99 (+VAT)
- CBI Non Member - £149 (+VAT)
- CBI Member - Corporate/Non Medium Sized Business Rate - £299 (+VAT)
All medium-sized businesses CBI members (turnover less than £500 million) are entitled to up to two complimentary places per company. If your company fits this criteria please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.