The guidance on this page represents the information currently available from government. The CBI will update this page as new information is released.
Go to government resources
- UK trade agreements with non-EU countries/rollover deals
- What free trade agreements mean for UK businesses
- How to trade if there is no trade agreement - Trading under WTO rules
- DIT's New Free Trade Agreements website: Find out more about trade agreements, how to use them, and why doing so will benefit their business. We will be adding more information as new FTAs come into force.
- Find out more about trading opportunities with markets
UK-EU specific resources
- Trading with the EU and Northern Ireland - SME Toolkit
- Read the EU's explainer guide on the new relationship
- UK government Brexit checker tool for business
- Sign up to gov.uk alerts to be notified of changes to guidance
- UK government grants for customs
- Guidance for UK nationals living in the EU
- Government helpline for financial support
- Invest NI’s Brexit preparation grant for businesses
- Scottish government advice to businesses
- Help for Scottish businesses to operate after Brexit
- Welsh government advice to businesses
- EU Commission planning notices
The CBI’s International team will be working closely with government on their trade agenda. Please get in touch with the team.